Vision-Driven Growth -
Generate ideas through collaboration--develop, delegate, and execute
ABOUT THE ROLE
Orange Pegs seeks an experienced, motivated, creative marketing leader interested in strategic program management, and growth hacking collaboration.
We have a growth model that is rapidly scaling in the market and need a client-facing project and team/talent manager to lead creative strategy and execution on multiple new engagements.
The Creative Lead is a part-time freelance/consulting opportunity -- for now. This person will be expected to oversee, partner, and preserve aspects of our proprietary growth, digital marketing, and sales models.
You will work closely with the Growth Lead and Sales Alignment Practitioners...
Content at Orange Pegs is driven by experimentation. It is IMPERATIVE that you are always thinking in terms of agility, and developing campaigns that are both engaging and flexible.
If Don Draper and Neil deGrasse Tyson had a child, it would be this role.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Lead client-facing and internal collaborations via Zoom
- Develop fresh, provocative, contextual ideas for marketing campaigns
- Project manage and delegate creative responsibilities
- Provide quality oversight to all content creation
- Execute certain aspects of content delivery (there are many to choose from... we like versatility, but prioritize expertise--SEO, social media, copywriting, graphics, ads management, technology implementations and updates, etc)
THE SUPPORT WE'LL GIVE YOU
- Templatized project management tools (Basecamp 3)
- Clear expectations, open communication, and centralized strategy
- A team of highly capable marketers and growth hackers
- Structured processes for creating engaging, efficient, and effective collaborations
- Industry-leading technology (the sandboxes we play in are FUN)
- Access to a revolutionary growth model
- Limitless personal growth potential
CRITICAL SOFT SKILLS
- Clear communication & responsiveness
- Translate collaborations and data analysis into functional campaigns
- Creative leaders who inspires and develops fresh, provocative ideas
- Able to take direction and receive objective feedback from the Growth Lead
- ... You dream in pictures
- ... and you're a driver
MUST-HAVE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE
- HubSpot Marketing Pro or better
- Basecamp 3, Monday.com, Asana, or equivalent project management tool
- Google everything (Analytics, Search Console, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc)
- Inbound Marketing Certified
- B2B is critical; B2C is nice
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following industries:
- Management Consulting
- Legal (Mass Torte, Civil, Class Action...)
- Experience working in Google Docs, Hubspot, or other marketing automation platforms
- Experience working with project management tools like Basecamp
- Experience creating personas and buyer profiles
- Inbound Certified
OTHER CRITICAL FACTORS
- We are looking for professional consultants
- This role is part-time--we award success with more projects & more $
- The vast majority of our projects are ongoing (4 - 12 months + renewals)
- Renewals and extensions are based on successful outcomes and quality leadership
- This position is client-facing--timely, professional communication is mission-critical
- Presentation and workshop skills are core aspects of this role
- Open to permanent US residents only
- Individuals only (no agencies)
During the interview process, you will be asked to provide examples of your growth leadership... your role, the types of talents involved, how you project managed, and dealt with curve-balls.
What excites us are campaigns that are thoughtful, beautiful, provocotive, and results-driven.
You also must be comfortable working on Zoom video with a distributed team and client base. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S.... and only in the US. Sorry, but you must live IN the United States to work with us.
There is massive potential working with Orange Pegs. We're growing, and the projects we're bringing home are exciting, cutting edge, and nothing like you've ever worked on before.
- Agile Methodology
- Product Marketing
- User Experience
- Inbound Sales knowledge and/or hands-on experience executing and/or teaching
- Experience creating personas and buyer profiles
- Knowledge and experience in Sales Enablement
- Certified in Hubspot Sales and/or Marketing software
- Certified in Growth Driven Design
OUR MISSION, VISION, & TECH
We're on a mission to help innovative small businesses DOMINATE their growth goals. We believe that growth comes from a balance of science and art, a dance of numbers and pictures, a marriage of formula and faith...
Orange Pegs can help the way businesses grow and love the way they're doing it. We believe that innovation in growth requires strategy, execution, and an unwavering commitment to culture... and we deliver on all fronts.
Our foundational tech stack includes HubSpot, Basecamp 3, Google Analytics, Slack, Google Drive, Hotjar, SEMrush, and various digital advertising channels.
We are a HubSpot Platinum partner and differentiate from the typical inbound agency in that we apply our growth methodology to the full continuum of sales, not just top-of-funnel objectives like lead generation (although, we do spend a great deal of time there as well). We are driven by a culture of curiosity and experimentation.