Strategic Growth Leader -
Ideate, collaborate, and lead experimental and iterative growth
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Orange Pegs seeks an experienced, motivated growth hacker & leader interested in strategic program management, and hands-on analysis and experimentation to drive exponential growth and culture change for our clients. We have a growth model that is rapidly scaling in the market and need a client-facing project and team/talent manager to lead strategy and execution on multiple new engagements.
The Growth Lead is a part-time freelance/consulting opportunity -- for now. This person will be expected to oversee and preserve aspects of the Orange Pegs growth hacking model, work closely in a growth leadership role with clients, manage any growth hackers and marketing contributors assigned to projects, and work closely with other project leads. You will report directly to our Vice President of Growth.
At least three (3) years of experience as a growth hacker, and at least three (3) years of experience as a client-facing freelancer, consultant, or in an agency setting are required.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Run structured Growth Workshops with clients via Zoom
- Develop and prioritize growth experiments
- Participate in ongoing client collaborations
- Lead internal collaborations with growth team
- Provide direction and support to Creative Lead
- Nurture fresh, provocative, contextual ideas for marketing campaigns
- Project manage and delegate creative responsibilities
- Provide quality oversight to all content creation
- Execute certain aspects of content delivery (there are many to choose from... we like versatility, but prioritize expertise--SEO, social media, copywriting, graphics, ads management, technology implementations and updates, etc)
THE SUPPORT WE'LL GIVE YOU
- Templatized project management tools (Basecamp 3)
- Clear expectations, open communication, and centralized strategy
- A team of highly capable marketers and growth hackers
- Structured processes for creating engaging, efficient, and effective collaborations
- Industry-leading technology (the sandboxes we play in are FUN)
- Access to a revolutionary growth model
- Limitless personal growth potential
MUST-HAVE TECH EXPERIENCE:
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Social Media
- Paid Media (Search, Social)
- Email and In-App Messaging
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- HTML / CSS / JS
- Project management tool like Basecamp or Monday.com
- Agile Philosophy
- Product Marketing
- User Experience
OTHER CRITICAL FACTORS
- We are looking for professional consultants AND full-time employees
- The vast majority of our projects are ongoing (4 - 12 months + renewals)
- This position is client-facing--timely, professional communication a must
- Presentation and workshop skills are core aspects of this role
- Open to permanent US residents only
- Individuals only (no agencies)
During the interview process, you will be asked to provide specific growth hack case studies where you’ve driven an improvement of magnitude, and also elaborate on your experience working directly with clients, and on cross-functional teams. You also must be comfortable working on Zoom video with a distributed team and client base. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S.
There is massive growth potential and the opportunity to source and develop junior growth hackers, refine and expand your own skills, and create unique case studies to add to your portfolio in this role.
OUR MISSION, VISION, & TECH
We're on a mission to help innovative small businesses DOMINATE their growth goals. We believe that growth comes from a balance of science and art, a dance of numbers and pictures, a marriage of formula and faith...
Orange Pegs can help the way businesses grow and love the way they're doing it. We believe that innovation in growth requires strategy, execution, and an unwavering commitment to culture... and we deliver on all fronts.
Our foundational tech stack includes HubSpot, Basecamp 3, Google Analytics, Slack, Google Drive, Hotjar, SEMrush, and various digital advertising channels.
We are a HubSpot Platinum partner and differentiate from the typical inbound agency in that we apply our growth methodology to the full continuum of sales, not just top-of-funnel objectives like lead generation (although, we do spend a great deal of time there as well). We are driven by a culture of curiosity and experimentation.