We seek experienced and motivated project managers interested in helping drive tangible growth for our clients.
In this role, you'll be working hand-in-hand with your Growth Lead as you support and drive deadlines for our growth hacking program. The role starts on an hourly basis (2 - 5 per week per project) with a single project, and you'll quickly grow as you prove your chops by driving timely, organized launches that lean into the collaborative templates spelled out in Basecamp and our agency's best practices.
At a minimum, you're able to control the pacing and collaboration of the projects you manage. The day-to-day includes:
- Attending client-facing meetings
- Taking notes and actionizing steps inside Basecamp
- Follow up with contributors as deadlines approach
- Work with Growth Lead to ensure general timelines are met
- Brainstorm with project leadership to generate content or process ideas
- Collaborate with other project managers to implement and improve best practices
- Maintain project management tools to ensure accuracy and up-to-date information
Ideally, you know our world and can make tangible contributions as well in other areas, such as:
- Graphics design
- Social media marketing
- Infrastructure setups
- Paid ads management
- Growth hacking (any digital marketing discipline that relies on data and experimentation for achieving a North Star metric)
You're part of a team at Orange Pegs, and you're deploying a system that is structured, detailed, collaborative, and strategic. You'll have templates and mentorship, and a team of experts who set the bar for excellence.
There is massive growth potential in this role. We're leading the charge on innovative growth methodology, combining industry-leading tools and proprietary inventions that bring structure to an Agile work product.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of PM experience for virtual stakeholders
- Highly collaborative - responsiveness & communication are key
- Able to learn and repeat new processes
- Experience working with project management tech
- Collaborative; you're good at helping ideas evolve
- A place for everything, and everything in its place
- Deadlines are everything - every. one. every. time.
- Inbound marketing knowledge
- Copywriting skills
- Graphics design skills
- Organic social media skills
- Website development & design
- Inbound sales methodology
- Marketing automation software
- CRM (use and/or engineering)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Certified in HubSpot Sales and/or Marketing software
- Agile training of any kind
OPTIONAL TECH EXPERIENCE:
- Google Analytics
- Hotjar or Microsoft Clarity
- SEO including keyword research tools (SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner)
- Social Media tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc)
- Paid Media (Search, Social)
- Email and In-App Messaging
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Project management tool like Basecamp, Asana, or Monday.com
- We are looking for professional consultants OR full-time employees
- We award success with more projects & more $
- The vast majority of our projects are ongoing (4 - 12 months + renewals)
- We are open to permanent US residents only
- Individuals only (no agencies)
During the interview process, you will be asked to provide examples of your contributions in project management and how you drove successful outcomes despite the barriers you encountered.
What excites us are contributors who are thoughtful in their approach, inquisitive, fearless (yet tactful), and driven by meaningful results. We have a lot of fun working together because we're surrounded by talent, passion, and a system that organizes the entire process. We're faithful servants to inbound philosophy, and we're not afraid to consider all ethical ideas grounded in context and reason.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S.... and only in the U.S.