Strategic Practitioner of Inbound Sales
Help Orange Pegs and our clients grow by providing critical inbound sales support
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an experienced, energetic inbound sales practitioner to open doors for our clients and Orange Pegs. It's your job to connect with new prospects as they engage with inbound content, and offer up your services to help them find their way.
You're going to be implementing sales culture and process provided by Orange Pegs, which emphasizes inbound methodology similar to the Sadler method. Our motto: "Always be helping." And "coffee is how winners are made."
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Follow strict inbound sales protocol (5 minute response time + a 6-point follow-up sequence)
- Leverage inbound sales templates embodying inbound sales best practices
- Set discovery appointments for business development reps
- Create and assign deals using Hubspot
THE SUPPORT WE'LL GIVE YOU
- Direct mentorship from our senior sales teams
- Access to a certification programs and tutorials
- A templated sales process, which includes scripts, email templates, and a steady flow of inbound leads
- Sales tools that put sales before anything else, making your time spent on generating deals more effective and calculated
Ideally, you're open to following a sales playbook that prioritizes helping over pitching. You are a business consultant, and our methodology helps you position yourself as one.
You're an active listener, put context to your decision-making, and open doors to deals that close.
MUST-HAVE TECH EXPERIENCE:
- HubSpot Sales and/or marketing software
- Project management software like Basecamp
- Gmail & Google Calendars
You're here to drive exponential growth and culture change for our clients. And you're bringing our sales vision to life.
- Working computer with access to broadband
- Flexible schedule - able to respond quickly
OTHER CRITICAL FACTORS
- We are looking for professional consultants AND full-time employees
- While most of your contact attempts will be by phone or email, you may have to join video zoom calls as well, so you must have a professional environment
During the interview process, you will be asked to provide specific experiences and/or case studies where you’ve driven growth of magnitude through inbound saales, and also elaborate on your experience working directly with clients, and on cross-functional teams. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the U.S.
There is massive growth potential with Orange Pegs, and we can't wait to meet you!
OUR MISSION, VISION, & TECH
We're on a mission to help innovative small businesses DOMINATE their growth goals. We believe that growth comes from a balance of science and art, a dance of numbers and pictures, a marriage of formula and faith...
Orange Pegs can help the way businesses grow and love the way they're doing it. We believe that innovation in growth requires strategy, execution, and an unwavering commitment to culture... and we deliver on all fronts.
Our foundational tech stack includes HubSpot, Basecamp 3, Google Analytics, Slack, Google Drive, Hotjar, SEMrush, and various digital advertising channels.
We are a HubSpot Platinum partner and differentiate from the typical inbound agency in that we apply our growth methodology to the full continuum of sales, not just top-of-funnel objectives like lead generation (although, we do spend a great deal of time there as well). We are driven by a culture of curiosity and experimentation.